VP of Marketing Effectiveness
£140,000 - £190,000
MBN’s client, a global software enterprise are seeking a VP of Marketing Effectiveness to join their UK team.
The successful candidate will play a significant role in a brand relaunch, as the organisation pivots from a product driven approach to a customer centric business.
As VP of Marketing Effectiveness, you will be working directly with the global CMO to push marketing investment & effectiveness across the business.
- Track record of defining business strategy around marketing effectiveness & championing your own strategic version
- Experience building tactical plans for your business strategy by focusing on customer data & liaising with external partners to drive marketing effectiveness
- Background of leading & shaping large teams to help shape the wider marketing effectiveness strategy
- Experience gaining short term wins to influence c-suite stakeholders through different marketing initiatives.
- Direct experience establishing the status quo through your successes & taking control of future business strategy
- Proven background of delivering success in different business sectors including consultancies, agencies and client-side organisations
If the role looks of interest and you’d like to find out more, apply ASAP with a copy of your CV!