Remote within UK
Up to £50,000
Opportunity for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join a fast-growing start-up based in the UK. The company have been making great their platform and are now looking for someone who can lead the UI and UX Design of their SASS platform and other products.
Within the role you will have ownership of the design process and contribute towards the design and creation of new digital products and then new features of their existing ones. You will work closely with their clients and internal members to understand the business needs and then create and contribute towards user journeys, flows etc. You will be communicating design ideas and prototypes to the developers in the team and help to coordinate the implementation of these designs.
- Good commercial experience working within a UX/UI Designer role, ideally in a position where you have had ownership/taken the lead on projects.
- Experience with Figma is preferred, or a similar tool.
- Experience working on a variety of digital products.
- Interactive design experience.
- Experience with Data Visualisation tools.
- Graphic Design and Accessibility testing.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more, apply ASAP with a copy of your CV! The role can be fully remote however you must be based within the UK.