Frontend React Developer
Remote within UK
New opportunity for an experienced React Software Developer to join a fast-growing tech start-up. They are making great steps with their product currently and are looking to expand their tech team.
The role is primarily focused on developing UI Applications using frameworks like React.js and implementing API’s that will integrate into their architectures (that are cloud based), for example serverless and microservices. You will be reporting to and working very closely with the Lead Developer day-day and you will have a lot of autonomy over specific projects.
· Solid commercial experience working within a Software Engineering role, comfortable working relatively self-sufficiently and taking ownership of projects.
· Strong experience working with React.js to develop UI applications.
· Experience integrating UI Applications into backend systems using APIs.
· Experience designing and developing REST API’s would be preferable.
· Experience working with graph databases such as GraphQL and visualisation technologies.
This role can be fully remote, however you must be based in the UK and have the right to work without visa sponsorship.
If this role sounds of interest and you would be keen to learn more, apply with a copy of your CV!