Technical Business Analyst
Remote within the UK, or London/Scotland based
Opportunity for an experienced Technical BA to join a fast-growing scale-up based in the UK. They are growing the team and are looking for someone to join their Data Analytics function.
The role will be varied, focusing on building and improving the organisations products, processes and infrastructure. This role will work across most of their technical teams (Data Science, Analytics, Software and Systems, gathering requirements to build solutions to a range of business needs.
They are looking for this person to act as the Technical SME, with a strong understanding of the limitations and capabilities of the tools and tech stack internally. There will be elements of supporting continuous development with end-to-end testing designs.
- Previous experience working within a Technical Business Analyst/Product Owner role.
- Experience across data analysis and working with CRM systems.
- Comfortable presenting findings to stakeholders.
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience working with customizable software platforms.
- Project and change management skills.
- Stakeholder management skills, comfortable working with a mix of technical and non-technical professionals at all levels.
- Knowledge of SQL
- ERP systems.
If the role looks of interest and you would like to find out more, apply ASAP with a copy of your CV!