Senior Full Stack Engineer
Remote within the UK or Scotland
Brand new opportunity for an experienced software engineer to join a fast-growing scale-up. The role has come about as part of their expansion plans and will be joining a small team of experienced developers. As a Senior Engineer you will have responsibility for mentoring/leading a few more junior developers.
The key focus of this role will be to have responsibility for the company’s internal systems, acting almost as an internal technical consultant. You will be looking through the technologies used within the systems and exploring the limitations of these vs the technical requirements of the business. You will then be developing software solutions to counter these limitations/problems.
- Previous experience working in Software Development roles and have mentored/led more junior developers.
- Comfortable designing and developing REST APIs.
- Experience developing on AWS.
- A strong understanding of microservice architectures, would be ideal.
- It would be great if you had knowledge/experience of Lambda, Python and Apache.
If the role looks of interest and you would like to find out more, apply ASAP with a copy of your CV!