Senior Data Scientist
- Data Science
About the role
Senior Data Scientist – Central London - £75,000 + package & bonus
MBNs client, one of the UKs most iconic and globally recognised Media brands are looking to add to their established team of Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineers and Researchers.
The team consistently develop, deploy, and implement Machine Learning products that are used by millions of people globally and influence key decisions across the business including, marketing, finance, creative teams, and producers.
You would be joining one of the most collaborative teams that is lead by one of best Data Science leaders that has a track record of creating and mentoring the next generation of leaders in Data Science.
What you’ll do…
- Work as part of a team on several of their high-profile projects (below) running them from end to end with support from their Chief Data Scientist.
- NLP, Computer Vision, Recommendation, Forecasting, Personalisation
- Mentor and guide junior data scientists whilst helping shape the training and development programme for new apprenticeship and graduate level talent.
- Take part in knowledge sharing meetings weekly with other teams and scientist to ensure ideas challenged and thought out thoroughly, more importantly to ensure the team are continuous learning.
What we’d like you to bring…
- At least 3 years commercial experience using Machine Learning techniques to solve complex business problems using techniques such as NLP, Image Recognition, Recommender Systems, Regression and Classifications.
- Experienced user of Python, including (Pandas, Numpy, SKLearn), SQL and Git.
- Experience using engineering best practice such as (unit tests, pipelining etc…) and writing production ready code.
- Experience of leading projects from problem scoping through to POC and production.
Interested? Apply or reach out to me, David, for more information.