Senior Data Engineer
About the role
Up to £75,000 + Comprehensive Package
MBN are now supporting a exceptional Data Solutions organisation in their search for a Lead Data Engineer to revolutionise the way they use data across the business. This is a key hire as we need a Python expert with skills in Data & Cloud to boost the effectiveness of their software solutions.
We’re looking to bring in a hands-on specialist who has strong skills in Engineering with demonstrable cloud experience in AWS, Azure, or GCP, who understands the wider principles of data, including CI/CD and architecture. The Senior Engineer will have the opportunity to design bespoke products for various teams around the business and recommend best practice to the Juniors around you.
- Development of cutting-edge data solutions through the application of modern principles and data streaming tools.
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver strategic solutions providing scalable platforms and rich datasets.
- Advise best practice across embedding new software techniques and pathing the way for change.
- Take the lead on a number of key data projects where you will have the responsibility to shape the future of the platform, and justify your methods across the business
Spark/Kafka/Dataflow * Python * AWS * SQL * Data Engineering * CI/CD * Airflow
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Good understanding of programming languages such as Python
- Good experience with AWS or similar (Azure/GCP)
- Strong understanding of API’s, CI/CD, Containerization, Infrastructure
- Good understanding of modern programming principles and data streaming tools.
- Experience within end to end projects, delivering results on time whilst updating multiple stakeholders.
For more information or to apply, please send an updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply now.