MBN are currently looking for multiple Senior Ruby on Rails developers to join one of our clients on a fully remote basis, the client are headquartered out of London but have offices all over Europe.
The Client are clearly established as a leading independent contact centre technology specialist focused solely on delivering exceptional customer service strategies and solutions. The client are aggressively expanding the team having doubled in size in the last 12 months.
Global company and the leading independent UK Contact Centre solution supplier working with Leading brands across the globe helping them to build high quality, secure, robust platforms and solutions. You will be joining the growing platform development team, to help the teams push to add more features & meet all their clients needs.
- Extensive Ruby on Rails commercial coding
- 4+ years software development experience
- Worked for a business who’ve experienced scale and performance constraints
- Strong SQL experience (MySQL, NoSQL, SQL)
- Kanban, Git, Continuous integration, Code reviews
Package on offer
- Salary up to £60,000 p/a, 25days’ holiday per annum + option to buy or sell up to 3 days (after first full years’ employment).
- Healthcare, Co-contributory pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme
- 5% company performance related bonus