Marketing Sciences Director
up to £80,000
Opportunity in London for a Marketing Sciences Director, with a strong background in survey & brand data.
The successful candidate will work across the groups data strategy team, where they will be working closely with Global Strategy director to help support model building, deliver analytical reports to stakeholders & promote best data practice across the business.
They will also need to be a hands-on modeller, answer complex questions through analytics & be able to drive analytical awareness throughout the group.
- Proven experience in an analytical role involving survey data & brand data
- Background in Market Research & Insights ideally for an Agency
- Experience driving data strategy & best practices through analytics
- Strong client facing & stakeholder management skills
- Conjoint Analysis
- Background of using statistical analysis and business skills to implement models - Driver models (linear, logistic, SEM, robust, network models). & Segmentation and targeting (clustering)
- Market Mix Modelling – Not essential but a plus
If the role looks of interest and you’d like to find out more, apply ASAP with a copy of your CV!