About the role
Senior Data Engineer
London – Established AI Company
Up to £95,000 + package
MBN are now working supporting a very successful, and rapidly growing company with an industry changing AI product, who require a talented Senior Data Engineer to join their core team. You will be a big influence in a close-knit squad – working to support the Data Science and AI Engineers with high quality, scalable data flows.
For this position we need a cloud Data Engineering expert, with AWS being their primary cloud platform. We also need a very strong programmer with demonstratable experience coding in Python, SQL, and Spark, and a high-level understanding of architecture. As you’ll be working closely with the Data Science function, an understanding of Data Science or productions/deployments may be useful but is certainly not crucial – this is an opportunity to own Data Engineering and stamp your mark in that team.
Tech and skills:
- Strong Python & Spark coding experience
- Cloud experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Solid experience building data pipelines into the cloud
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning will be beneficial for the future of this role
- Infrastructure as code using Terraform would be beneficial
- Data streaming experience – Kafka, Spark, Kinesis
If you have any questions about this fantastic role, please give me a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV