- Data Engineering
About the role
Data Engineer (Fully remote)
£50,000 - £70,000 + Package
MBN are partnering with a fantastic tech scale-up who are revolutionising the way invoices are delivered and paid through extremely complex ML Algorithms. This organization have created a ML platform which analyses the likelihood of a client paying an invoice, and facilitates instant payments & reports based on that data.
In this role the Data Engineer will manage the data pipelines linking from data sources to the Data Science team, building and expanding their capability daily. An understanding of Machine Learning or API’s would be beneficial but if you’re willing to learn these skills, that would also be welcomed.
Their data solution of choice is Snowflake, but they’re happy to speak to Data Engineers with strong Python and some cloud experience (AWS, GCP, or Azure). Ideally, a Data Engineer with a keen interest in data science, with core Python coding skills and solid grounding in Cloud technologies will fit perfectly into this excellent data team.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Experience with Snowflake, AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Proven track record and strong background in Data Engineering
- Building, maintaining full ELT/ETL workflow lifecycle from data ingestion to output
- Confident Python & SQL coder, for data pipelines and development
- Desirable but non-essential is an understanding of Machine Learning
- Experience in automation and API’s would be beneficial but not essential
For more information or to apply, please send across your CV to email@example.com