£70,000 – £95,000 + package
This Data Architect position is with a fantastic, highly reputable Data Consultancy in London, who have grown exponentially in the past 2 years and require talented Data Architects to support future expansion of the client portfolio.
You will design production ready Cloud and Big Data systems and thus, need proven experience in Data Architecture within Cloud environments such as AWS/Azure/GCP. This organisation is known Nationally for their exceptional quality of delivery and unwavering standards when supporting client data platforms – you will become a huge part of this and will get the chance to leave your mark on various projects across the city.
This will present the opportunity to collaborate with Data Science, Big Data, and Cloud teams on exciting, diverse projects and through your work, you will have the chance to shape how the Data Architect role looks in the future.
Tools and Technologies:
· Programming knowledge in one or more languages e.g. PySpark and Python.
· Build and design large scale real-time and batch data pipelines using technologies such as Databricks/Apache Spark or Kafka.
· Implement cloud technologies such as GCP, Azure or AWS.
· Demonstratable experience with Big Data platforms
· Implement Devops principles and develop serverless infrastructure
Feel free to email me at email@example.com or drop me a message on LinkedIn to chat in more detail.